Warm her heart this year with a selection from our Encore Senior Living communities’ carefully curated best Mother’s Day gift ideas.
No one knows your mom or grandma better than you, but sometimes finding the perfect gift for her can be tricky. Of course, the best gift of all is sharing time and experiences with the one you love, but if you are looking for a little something special that you can put a bow on, try these gift ideas this Mother’s Day.
- Slippers, but not just any slippers! Try microwavable warming slippers (yes, that’s a thing!) or go for the Vionics with extra arch support!
- A monthly floral subscription ensures that a farm-fresh assortment will make every month, Mom’s Month.
- Preserve her meaningful moments and memories in a personalized, beautiful keepsake book. Then, share the experience with loved ones and discover stories you never knew! Visit storyworth.com to learn how.
- Stay connected, share memories, and grow closer with TableTopics: Questions to Start Great Conversations for Grandparents to inspire meaningful conversations and share mom or grandma’s stories for generations.Order yours here.
- Pop this pretty lavender-infused, calming heat pillow in the microwave or drape it around the neck or any other pain points for instant relaxation. Order from Uncommon Goods.
- Create a personalized wall or desk calendar featuring family photos along with significant family dates. Check out Shutterfly or Snapfish to help you get started. While you are there, take a look at the option to make a custom mug featuring her grandchild’s “mug” or creative artwork!
- Retro looks meet modern technology with this Victrola 8-in-1 Bluetooth record player and multimedia center. Check it out here.
- Special scents can remind us of pleasant memories. Consider a favorite hand cream or oil that conjures seaside vacation vibes or perennial garden favorites.
- Give the gift of a shared experience. Tickets to a live performance, certificate for a shared dinner at a favorite restaurant, or a matinee movie enjoyed together can provide a welcome respite and celebration.
- Is your mom “cooler and smarter than mom and stunningly good looking too?” Then get her a FunMom t-shirt and let the world know! See it here.
However you celebrate, she’ll be glad you showed how much you care. And, since caring for many moms is what we do best, we’re happy to help out with these fun ideas.
Happy Mother’s Day to all our Encore Senior Living moms!